Enrolments are welcomed for students living in the Port Sorell Primary School designated home area or who have authorised approval.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school with any queries in relation to enrolment.
First time enrolments:
The Tasmanian Department of Education has specific requirements for first time enrolment in a Tasmanian Government school. Evidence of the student’s identity and date of birth must be provided when first enrolling in a Tasmanian Government school.
Sighted proof of evidence can be one of the following original documents:-
- Birth Certificate (not extract or copy).
- Current Australian or foreign passport or visa.
- Citizenship papers
- Tasmanian Personal Information Card
- DIMIA issued travel documents including a visa
- DIMIA Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status
- Proof of Residential Address
- Enrolling Parent proof of identity e.g.Driver Licence